time and again the question arises: where to go with the medicines for the children? And in an emergency then: where are the drugs, what dosage is correct, where are the telephone numbers from the pediatrician, children’s hospital, poison emergency etc.Therefore, I have specially developed a children’s pharmacy for children, which helps you to keep track and in an emergency everything at hand to have.
Kinderapotheke BOX 24,95 €
Thermometer, important for all diseases
- Tweezers for splinters, foreign bodies, ticks and much more
- Plasters come to wounds, minor cuts, abrasions, but also help with other ailments
- Wound dressings for larger wounds, bleeding wounds, burns and others (sterile packed).
- Mild disinfectant for wounds
- Dosage table for every age
Kinderapotheke WEEKEND 19,95 €
- plasters come to wounds, minor cuts, abrasions, but also help with other ailments
- dressings for larger wounds, bleeding wounds, burns and other (sterile packed) .
- medication box with 4 subjects (morning, noon, evening, when needed), so that on Nothing goes wrong for the weekend.
Kinderapotheke DAILY 16,95 €
|Idee & Realisierung:
Dr. Rolf Vortkamp
Kinder- & Jugendmedizin – Neonatologie
TEL: 0631 – 6 44 40
Kompetenzzentrum für Familien
Susanne Vortkamp-Lutz (Inhaberin)
Im Engelstal 15
TEL: 0631 – 37 31 7007